Senior Project Manager
Are you a project manager who has the skills and experience to see the big picture of a project’s needs, while being always ready to dive into the weeds to adjust the critical path for success? Do you lead from a place of empowerment, while still being able to hold co-workers, partner agencies, and clients accountable to their deadlines?
Are you seen as an exceptional communicator who regularly provides value to the client at every touchpoint?
If you’re looking to grow your leadership skills, work in an entrepreneurial environment, and gain hands-on experience with breakthrough technologies, then joining Arteric as a senior project manager may be the opportunity for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, You Will
- Be accountable for the full project lifecycle: develop scopes of work and associated project plans and own the day-to-day operations to ensure that projects remain on track and within budget
- Lead internal and external status meetings: clearly capture notes, assign action items to team members, and own all necessary follow-up
- Relay clear and specific expectations, timelines, priorities, challenges, and new developments in detail to key internal and external team members/parties
- Own daily project plan components, including task estimation, resource allocations, and new work requests
- Coordinate internal reviews and implementation-related quality assurance efforts
- Come from a place of perpetual learning, always seeking to improve and optimize processes, develop new ones, and participate in the overall growth of the department and agency
- Work with Jira®, Smartsheet®, or other project management tools
- Eliminate scope creep by ensuring that projects remain within parameters identified in the scope of work
- Communicate issues, bug reports, and change orders to leadership
- Document lessons learned, update best practices, and share this information with internal teams
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical agency experience in managing a variety of digital products: websites, Web apps, CRM campaigns, SEO, and SEM campaigns with increasing levels of responsibility
- Understanding of CMSs, especially WordPress
- Understanding of different project management methodologies (agile, waterfall) and best practices for Web development and digital marketing
- Knowledge of and experience with the pharmaceutical submission and approval process
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and budgets in a fast-paced digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exquisite communicator
- Calm under pressure
- Detail oriented
What’s In It For You
When you join Arteric, you will experience opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth. We believe in a Just Culture that focuses on technical competence, the merit of ideas, hard work, and innovation. We value a passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, selflessness, resilience, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competence.
We have a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting—no email or phone communication), 100% paid employee medical insurance, 401k retirement savings plan with non-elective employer contribution, long- and short-term disability insurance, vision, dental, and more.
When you join Arteric, we promise you’ll gain exposure and expertise unlike anything before in your career. You will be a part of executing digital marketing and deploying advanced technologies, and you WILL be a digital marketing authority.
At Arteric, our mission is to explore the boundaries of the possible and create life-changing experiences through feature-rich, defect-free deliverables that work everywhere and every time. We do this every day by connecting patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers to the information patients need to live longer, healthier lives.
The hallmark of our work is superior execution and the relentless pursuit of quality. In 2018, Arteric was named to MM&M’s Agencies to Watch list. In 2019, MM&M included Arteric in their Agency 100 list of the top 100 healthcare marketing agencies in the US. This past June, Gartner Research named Arteric to a select list of agencies with a record of creating commercial value with artificial intelligence (AI). Arteric’s president and chief strategist, Hans Kaspersetz, has shared our groundbreaking work with AI at 20+ digital marketing conferences over the past 2 years. Hans is also recognized as a thought leader in the SEO community. In 2018, Arteric won 15 design/UX awards and powered through the year with 40% growth, a trend that continues in 2019.
We do all of this without office politics and drama. We take pride in having a culture that is friendly and supportive. We know that together we can and do find the answers that we need for creating value and growth for our customers—because together, we are the experts in digital marketing.
This is an onsite position at Arteric’s office in Summit, NJ.
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.
I Want the Job!
Smartsheet is a registered trademark of Smartsheet Inc.
Jira is a registered trademark of Atlassian Pty Ltd.