Can you critically evaluate the marketing strategy of healthcare brands across the product lifecycle? Do you have the creativity to excite, inform, and inspire action across all healthcare digital channels? Are you well-versed in today’s best practices in content strategy and content marketing?
If your answer is a resounding “Yes!” please keep reading.
Why Choose Arteric?
At Arteric, anything is possible. You’ll experience opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth in ways that you would never imagine. Silos don’t exist at Arteric. You will become a better writer and advance as far as your passion, imagination, and creativity take you.
You’ll experience a Just Culture that focuses on the merit of ideas, hard work, and innovation. We value passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, selflessness, resilience, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competence.
We provide a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting—no email or phone communication); medical, vision, and dental insurance; a 401k retirement savings plan with non-elective employer contribution; long- and short-term disability insurance; and more.
When you join Arteric, you’ll gain exposure and expertise unlike anything before in your career. You will be an active participant on a team that executes digital marketing and deploys advanced technologies that other agencies attempt to emulate. YOU WILL BE A DIGITAL MARKETING AUTHORITY.
About the position
The senior copywriter will create content that not only inspires professional and consumer audiences to engage with healthcare brands across all channels, but also inspires search engines to rank a page and produce conversions. You will excel in creative writing by leveraging a strong conceptual mind that produces effective story-telling that solves complex communication challenges. Every day, you will demonstrate an insatiable curiosity, both for searching healthcare and technology trade publications and analytical data for strategic and tactical insights, and for learning new techniques, disciplines, and processes of writing.
As a senior copywriter, you will be responsible for
- Creating content for client projects
- Generation of creative/project briefs, and mining for content insights on provided briefs and analytics
- Write engaging copy, based on recommended keyword strategy
- Conceptualize imagery with design team
- Collaborate with the design team to optimize UX
- Banner ads, paid search ads (PPC), social media
- Conceptualize themes
- Conceptualize imagery
- Write persuasive copy that drives people to take action
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Contributing to business development initiatives
- Promotional pieces in any media
- New business initiatives
- RFIs and RFPs
- Pitch decks
- Capability decks
- Case studies
- Monitor trade publications and research literature for new business and strategic partnering opportunities
- Helping to conceive and execute the Arteric marketing plan by planning and developing
- Blog articles
- Social media
- Press releases
- Ads (print & digital)
- Conference materials
- Slide decks
- Sales aids
- Award submissions
- Corporate content style guide
- At least 5 years of experience in writing for pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing
- Master’s degree or PhD in industry-related subject
- Proven and endorsed exceptional writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Comfort in presenting your work with authority, to internal and external audiences
- Experience in writing for a broad variety of digital tactics for multichannel campaigns
- Skill in supervising junior and contractor writers
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a constant eye for optimizing your own performance and optimizing operating processes in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with the interdependencies between content planning and production, design, IA, UX, UI, SEO, and development from concept through delivery
- Working knowledge of MLR requirements and processes
- Working knowledge of AMA guidelines
- MS Office — strong skill with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other qualifications that will support your candidacy:
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite
- Social media writing and marketing
Arteric is an award-winning healthcare digital marketing agency renowned for our expertise in digital brand strategy, software engineering, data science, SEO, SEM, UX and design, content marketing, CRM, and analytics.
We were named a Best Place to Work by Medical Marketing and Media (MM&M) in 2019. We are a rapidly expanding team of digital explorers who thrive on adventurous projects and care for each other and our clients like no other agency on the planet. Exceeding client expectations is our baseline.
Exceeding the expectations we set for ourselves is another de facto standard. Since 2018, we have garnered 37 website design and UX awards and have grown 56% annually. In 2019 and 2020, MM&M included Arteric in their Agency 100, the list of top 100 healthcare marketing agencies in the US. Gartner Inc. described Arteric as an agency that is creating value with AI and machine learning. This was in recognition of the thought leadership on SEO and AI that the firm has demonstrated with speaking engagements at 20+ digital marketing conferences over the past two years.
We connect patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to the health information they need so that patients live longer, healthier lives. We accomplish this by pursuing our mission of exploring the boundaries of the possible and creating life-changing experiences through feature-rich, defect-free technology that works everywhere and every time. This in turn delivers customer delight, and value and growth for our customers.
We accomplish that mission by leveraging data science and analytics to extract insights from client data and external research. We execute on these insights through unique digital brand strategy and by innovating across the spectrum of digital marketing technology.
We do all of this without office politics and BS. We take pride in having a culture that is friendly and supportive. This provides an environment conducive to deep collaboration and cross-disciplinary excellence.
This position will be remote indefinitely until the threat of COVID passes.
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.