Digital Project Manager (Interactive)
Does launching a new digital project on time and under budget make you feel that all is right with the world? Does your mind tingle when you think about project dependencies? Do others describe you as an industrious, obsessively organized people-person, interactive geek, and list-maker?
Read on if you’re ready to join a growing and award-winning digital agency.
About the Position
At Arteric, the digital project manager applies the most appropriate methods and technologies to lead flawless execution of complex digital projects. You are a leader, empowered to own projects and hold multiple parties accountable to their deadlines. In this role, you will not only manage projects but have direct contact with the leadership team to develop operational efficiencies across the agency.
Our digital project manager must be an exceptional communicator (verbally and in writing) who clearly relays expectations, timelines, priorities, challenges, and new developments. Ultimately, you help us exceed our clients’ tactical and strategic objectives.
Arteric’s work spans digital brand strategy, software engineering, data, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, CRM, and analytics.
Built on a foundation of two decades of digital marketing experience, Arteric knows the critical role that top-tier project managers play in driving a company forward.
As a Digital Project Manager, You Will
- Be accountable for the full project lifecycle: develop scopes of work and associated project plans, and manage the day-to-day project operations
- Lead daily project plan components, including estimation, resourcing, and new work requests
- Spearhead digital initiatives in concert with our account, development, design, and content teams
- Be empowered to improve and optimize processes, develop new ones, and participate in the overall growth of the department and agency
- Lead internal and external status meetings while effectively capturing, storing, and distributing next-action steps
- Communicate issues, bug reports, and change orders to leadership
- Coordinate internal reviews and implementation-related quality assurance efforts
- Document lessons learned, update best practices, and share this information with internal teams
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and record primary decisions and action steps for strategic/creative thinking for ultimate delivery to clients
We are looking for a proven team player with the skills and desire to help our clients WIN:
- 4+ years of experience in managing a variety of digital projects
- Technical savvy and a knowledge of current development methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA and other project-management tools
- Ability to balance evolving requirements related to budget and scope
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and budgets
- Detail orientation and mastery of verbal and written communication
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and an understanding of how to implement new procedures
- Intimately familiar with managing website site development projects
- Experience in a fast-paced digital agency environment
Why Choose Arteric?
Our mission is to “Explore the boundaries of the possible and create life-changing experiences through feature-rich, defect-free software that works everywhere and every time.”
Arteric is an award-winning agency that accomplishes this globally for blockbuster healthcare, DTC, and OTC brands. The hallmark of our work is superior execution and the enthusiastic pursuit of quality.
This is a tall order for most healthcare agencies; but as software developers turned marketers, we do it every day, at scale. We are driven to connect patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to the health information patients need to live longer, healthier lives.
Our core competence is the development of digital strategy and the execution of it through the design, building, and maintenance of complex digital properties. Our websites and Web applications are available in over 35 countries and 28 languages; we reach more than 6 million people per year. Over the past 18 months, we architected, developed, tested, and deployed more than 260 digital healthcare projects. We serve a mix of Rx and OTC/CPG brands. And we won 15 design awards in 2018. We are stacking our team because our client responsibilities are growing rapidly.
When you join Arteric, you will experience opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth. We believe in a Just Culture that focuses on technical competence, the merit of ideas, hard work, and innovation. We value a passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, selflessness, resilience, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competence.
We make it easy for you to enjoy life inside and outside of work. We have a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting—no email or phone communication), 100% paid employee medical insurance, 401k retirement savings plan with nonelective employer contribution, long- and short-term disability insurance, vision, dental, and more.
If you’re a master at managing multiple digital marketing projects and want to play a key role in a growing digital healthcare communications agency, send us your résumé.
This is a full-time, onsite position at Arteric’s office in Summit, NJ.
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.