Digital Account Director
Do you make every client feel like they’re your only client? Do you have the ethics and the tact to suggest alternatives when you know that there’s a more effective and economical solution than what the client requested? Do you refuse to compromise on quality for any reason?
If your answer is an honest yes, keep reading.
About the Position
Arteric is seeking a rock-star Digital Account Director to join our client services team in Summit, NJ. The ideal candidate is a motivated, detail-oriented, organized team player that has a proven track record in digital.
As a Digital Account Director, your primary responsibility is to ensure that all current and emerging client needs are met for multiple clients, while assisting in growth and development of the team. You will work closely with our clients to uncover their business objectives and own the delivery of the output to the client. You will capture the needs of the client and its brands, communicate them to the team, strategize solutions with cross-functional teams, and develop recommendations to advance their goals. You will be the final check before we deliver to the client. You’ll have a deep understanding of the healthcare digital marketing world and client relationships.
As a Digital Account Director, You Will
- Act as strategic lead on multiple client accounts and oversee all phases of project discovery, digital strategy, design, development, production, and launch
- Manage client relationships, requests, expectations, and feedback throughout the project lifecycle
- Plan, lead, and grow existing client accounts
- Own relationships with partner agency lead to ensure project collaboration
- Collaborate internally and externally to scope work, develop proposals, and execute client deliverables according to client requirements
- Own the financials for clients, including forecasts and budgets
- Partner with sales team in new business development and pitch work
- Teach and mentor junior team members
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in a digital healthcare environment
- Proven ability to manage and grow client relationships
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple client contacts and maintain strong relationships with agency partners
- Technical concept understanding - Experience leading digital projects including large-scale site development, SEO, SEM, and analytics work
- Entrepreneurial hustle to drive creative solutions to client challenges in a potentially ambiguous environment
- Eloquently present agency’s views on digital marketing philosophies, keeping clients up to date on industry and digital channel news
- Understand and be well versed in paid media and measurement across social, digital, and the broader marketing mix, to provide integrated client recommendations and digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals
- Working knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics (nice to have)
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license
Why Choose Arteric?
Our mission is to “Explore the boundaries of the possible and create life-changing experiences through feature-rich, defect-free software that works everywhere and every time.”
Arteric is an award-winning agency that accomplishes this globally for blockbuster healthcare, DTC, and OTC brands. The hallmark of our work is superior execution and the enthusiastic pursuit of quality.
This is a tall order for most healthcare agencies; but as software developers turned marketers, we do it every day, at scale. We are driven to connect patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to the health information patients need to live longer, healthier lives.
Our core competence is the development of digital strategy and the execution of it through the design, building, and maintenance of complex digital properties. Our websites and Web applications are available in over 35 countries and 28 languages; we reach more than 6 million people per year. Over the past 18 months, we architected, developed, tested, and deployed more than 260 digital healthcare projects. We serve a mix of Rx and OTC/CPG brands. And we won 15 design awards in 2018. We are stacking our team because our client responsibilities are growing rapidly.
When you join Arteric, you will experience opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth. We believe in a Just Culture that focuses on technical competence, the merit of ideas, hard work, and innovation. We value a passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, selflessness, resilience, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competence.
We make it easy for you to enjoy life inside and outside of work. We have a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting—no email or phone communication), 100% paid employee medical insurance, 401k retirement savings plan with non-elective employer contribution, long- and short-term disability insurance, vision, dental, and more.
If you’re an artisan committed to crafting exquisite experiences, are skilled at managing multiple digital marketing projects, and want to play a key role in a growing digital healthcare communications agency, send us your résumé.
This is a full-time, onsite position at Arteric’s office in Summit, NJ.
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.