Copywriter and Content Marketer
In this time of uncertainty, Arteric is adapting how we hire, work, and support our team. COVID-19 has certainly impacted our operations. Traditionally, we have been an in-person company because we feel that we achieve the optimum level of creative collaboration when we can see each other and have spontaneous interactions. On March 12, we decided to convert to a work-from-home company for 3-months. This pivot forced us to examine how we communicate, collaborate, and support each other. The Leadership Team and I are very pleased with the performance and adaptability of the team. We believe that our decisive actions and transparency have helped everyone continue to perform while caring for their loved ones. My goal is to reinforce the resilience of our team and create confidence in management and the future.
We will be evaluating our stance on work-from-home monthly. Thus, we do not have a clear answer on what the future will hold and how we will structure the company. Please do not let this stand in the way of your decision to speak to us, regardless of your location.
If you want to work with a world-class team that is deeply engaged on multiple major drug launches, transformative R&D in SEO, lexical analysis, content strategy, and website/iCVA builds and that believes in transparency in communication and strategy, you should talk to us. We are hiring the best marketing and technical talent we can find from across industries, especially those hardest hit by the recent layoffs and disruptions.
Our commitment is to remain transparent, flexible, and committed to doing what is best for the team, our clients, and our collective future.
Hans Kaspersetz, President & Chief Strategist
Are you well-versed in today’s best practices in content strategy and content marketing?
Can you critically evaluate the marketing strategy of healthcare brands across the product lifecycle?
Do you have the creativity to excite, inform, and inspire action across digital and print channels?
Are you an experienced writer of metadata and structured data who wants to develop world-class expertise?
Would you enjoy working in a demanding but highly supportive and chronically amusing environment that expects you to blossom professionally in areas that you would never imagine?
If your answer is an honest “ABSOLUTELY!” please keep reading.
- You excel in creative writing that solves complex communication challenges
- You leverage a strong conceptual mind to produce atypical perspectives on the stories that you tell
- You create content that inspires professional and consumer audiences to engage with healthcare brands across channels
- You are insatiably curious and ever-learning, with a strong desire to increase the breadth and depth of your skillset
- You have a record of creating content that inspires search engines to rank a page and produce conversions
- You welcome unfamiliar challenges
- You demonstrate unwavering commitment to get the job done
- You collaborate effectively with teams from multiple disciplines
- You love to search trade publications in healthcare marketing, Internet technology, and other sectors for strategic and tactical insights that you can apply
- You are trustworthy, patient, flexible, and an active listener
- You welcome objective critical feedback in order to develop the best possible product
As a Copywriter and Content Marketer, You Will
- Create content for client projects
- Write copy, metadata, and structured data based on recommended keyword strategy
- Conceptualize imagery
- Collaborate with the design team to optimize UX
- Banner ads, paid search ads (PPC), social media
- Conceptualize themes/concepts
- Write copy based on recommended keyword strategy
- Conceptualize imagery
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Contribute to business development initiatives
- Sales aids
- New business initiatives
- RFIs and RFPs
- Pitch decks
- Capability decks
- Case studies
- Monitor trade publications and research literature for new business and strategic partnering opportunities
- Help conceive and execute the Arteric marketing plan
- Blog articles
- Social media
- Press releases
- Ads (print & digital)
- Conference materials
- Slide decks
- Sales aids
- Award submissions
- Corporate content style guide
- 3-5 years of healthcare digital marketing experience in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in writing for a broad variety of digital tactics for multichannel campaigns
- Strong knowledge of MLR requirements and processes
- Ability to mimic the mindsets of all internal and external audiences, including but not limited to colleagues, brand teams, marketing executives, HCPs, and consumers
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a constant eye for optimizing your own performance and Arteric’s operating processes
- Familiarity with the interdependencies between content planning and production, design, IA, UX, UI, SEO and development from concept through delivery
- Working knowledge of AMA guidelines
- MS Office — strong skill with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other Qualifications That Will Support Your Candidacy
- Hands-on experience with CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite
What’s in It for You
If you’ve made it to this point, then you’re probably thinking, “this is all great, but what’s in it for me?”
At Arteric, anything is possible. You’ll experience opportunities and challenges that will catalyze your growth in ways that you would never imagine. Silos don’t exist at Arteric. You will become a better writer and advance as far as your passion, imagination, and creativity take you.
You’ll experience a Just Culture that focuses on the merit of ideas, hard work, and innovation. We value passion for learning and discovery, industriousness, selflessness, resilience, rigorous honesty, and exceptional competence.
We provide a generous paid-time-off policy that mandates unplugged time off (bonuses are paid for disconnecting—no email or phone communication); medical, vision, and dental insurance; a 401k retirement savings plan with non-elective employer contribution; long- and short-term disability insurance; and more.
When you join Arteric, you’ll gain exposure and expertise unlike anything before in your career. You will be an active participant on a team that executes digital marketing and deploys advanced technologies that other agencies attempt to emulate. You WILL be a digital marketing authority.
Arteric was named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Medical Marketing and Media (MM&M). We are a small but rapidly expanding team of digital explorers who thrive on adventurous projects and care for each other and our clients like no other agency on the planet. Exceeding client expectations is our baseline.
Exceeding the expectations we set for ourselves is another de facto standard. Since 2018, we have garnered 25 website design and UX awards and have grown 40% annually. In 2019, MM&M included Arteric in their Agency 100, a list of the top 100 healthcare marketing agencies in the US. That same year, Gartner described Arteric as an agency that is creating value with AI and machine learning. This was in recognition of the thought leadership on SEO and AI that the firm has demonstrated with speaking engagements at 20+ digital marketing conferences over the past two years.
The Arteric Mission
We explore the boundaries of the possible and create life-changing experiences through feature-rich, defect-free deliverables that work everywhere and every time. We do this every day by connecting patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers to the information patients need to live longer, healthier lives.
We accomplish our mission by leveraging data science and analytics to extract insights from client data and external research. We execute on these insights through unique digital brand strategy and by innovating across the spectrum of digital marketing technology.
We do all of this without office politics and BS. We take pride in having a culture that is friendly and supportive. We know that together we can and do find the answers that we need for creating value and growth for our customers—because together, we are the experts in digital marketing.
This is an onsite position at Arteric’s office in Summit, NJ.
Arteric is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status.